Amazon has released Version 1.1 of a very cool, very free, and very addictive Kindle-only word game and it leads this morning’s latest additions to our Free Book Alert listings….
“A beautiful combination of entertaining characters, minute historical research, and a powerful evocation of time and place. I’m very glad there will be more to come.”New York Times bestselling author Barbara Hambly
Each day’s list is sponsored by one paid title. We encourage you to support our sponsors!
Authors, Publishers, Kindle Accessory Manufacturers:
* * *
Please note: Every Word may contain content inappropriate for children.
- Mastering the Roll: Succeeding Amidst Change Means Trying New Things, Failing, and Trying More (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Taking Advantage of Social Networking to Land Your Perfect Job (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Use Social Networking for Your Job Search (Martha I. Finney)
- Embracing Risk in Your Career: A Story of How to Make More and Worry Less (Wes Moss)
- How to Evaluate the Job You’ve Been Offered (Martha I. Finney)
- Keep Active While Out of Work! (Martha I. Finney)
- How to Control Your Finances After You Are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- In Turbulent Times, You Can’t Expect Others To Save You: How to Keep Yourself Prepared for Any Economy (Gregory Shea, Ph.D. and Robert Gunther)
- Should You Take a Job with a Company That’s Laying People Off? (Martha I. Finney)
- Start Your New Job with Confidence: Ideas for Success in Your First 100 Days (Martha I. Finney)
- Making Sure Your Finances Are in Order Before Being Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- Make Sure You Have a Plan for Your Exit Before You are Laid Off (Martha I. Finney)
- You-ve Been Laid Off: Now, Make a Plan! (Martha I. Finney)
- Dealing with a Lay Off: What to Expect When You Are No Longer Expected (Martha I. Finney)
- Managing Emotions to Learn from Failure (Dean A. Shepherd)