by Susan Ee
It’s been six weeks since angels of the apocalypse descended to demolish the modern world. Street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. When warrior angels fly away with a helpless little girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back.Anything, including making a deal with an enemy angel.
Raffe is a warrior who lies broken and wingless on the street. After eons of fighting his own battles, he finds himself being rescued from a desperate situation by a half-starved teenage girl.
Traveling through a dark and twisted Northern California, they have only each other to rely on for survival. Together, they journey toward the angels’ stronghold in San Francisco where she’ll risk everything to rescue her sister and he’ll put himself at the mercy of his greatest enemies for the chance to be made whole again.
Recommended for ages 16 and above.
- “You will be swept up from page one and begging for more when the last page turns.” – Book Blogs
- “Susan Ee has created, not only an extraordinary apocalyptic world but amazing characters within it.” – Me, My Shelf and I
- “…one of the best books I’ve read in a long time! I would definitely read this book over and over again.” – Jagged Edge
- “Disturbing, yet engrossing, scenes that had me wanting to turn the pages faster than I could read.” – Bookish Ardour
- “Angelfall is a wonderfully written dark fantasy tale…I loved reading this book.” – Paranormal Muse