Kindle Free Book Alert for August 24: 380 brand new Freebies in the last 24 hours added to Our 4,700+ Free Titles sorted by Category, Date Added, Bestselling or Review Rating! plus … Robin Webster’s The Blues Man (Today’s Sponsor – Just $1.50)

Powered by our magical Kindle free book tool, here are this morning’s latest additions to our 4,700+ Kindle Free Book listings. Occasionally a title will continue to appear on this list for a short time after it is no longer free on Kindle. ALWAYS check the price on Amazon before making a purchase, please! If a book is free, you should see the following: Kindle Price: $0.00
But first, a word from ... Today's Sponsor
‘If you like gritty British crime fiction, vivid characters that come to life on the pages and a gripping plotline, well crafted by a talented writer with bags of potential, then this is for you.
Simon Redley, ‘Blues & Soul Magazine
by Robin Webster
3.9 stars - 8 Reviews
Or currently FREE for Amazon Prime Members Via the Kindle Lending Library
Text-to-Speech and Lending: Enabled
Here's the set-up:
The Blues Man is a semifinalist in The Kindle Review Best Indies Book for 2012 Completion

After spending 10 years in prison for a drug related shooting, Leon Anderson wants nothing more than to leave his criminal past behind him and to develop his newly found talent for playing the blues harmonica on street corners and in blues clubs. Life seems to be going well for Leon as he builds his reputation on the local club scene and is offered a record deal and a European tour supporting an internationally well-known blues band. However, a chance meeting with his old friend and drug dealing partner Denzel Livingstone changes the course of his life. A young call-girl called Laura has disappeared and her sister Tanya is trying to trace her. A troubled Denzel knows what has happened to her but he knows that if he follows his conscious and tells Tanya what she desperately wants to know he will place his own life in danger. Leon also has his own reasons for wanting to find out what happened to the missing girl, and as the book develops he finds himself drawn to Tanya and tries to help her solve the mystery surrounding her sister disappearance. Because of this Leon finds himself back in the violent world of drug gang wars, murder & corruption.
About the Author
'The Blues Man' has reached the semifinals of The Kindle Book Review Social Media Buzz Competition. I was born and spent much of my adult life in London but now live in the West Country with my wife. I have three great adult children and six grandchildren and I love them all dearly. I used to sing and play blues harmonica and in rock and blues bands playing pubs and clubs many years ago but travelling home from a gig at 2 pm in the morning and getting up for work the following day no longer suited me. I still love listening to music and there is always an element of music in my writing. As well as music I love reading, walking and red wine.
UK CUSTOMERS: Click on the title below to download
The Blues Man
Each day’s list is sponsored by one paid title. We encourage you to support our sponsors and thank you for considering them.
Authors and Publishers: Interested in learning more about sponsorship? Just click on this link for more information.
Free Contemporary Titles in the Kindle Store
Welcome to Kindle Nation’s magical and revolutionary Free Book Search Tool — automatically updated and refreshed in real time, now with Category Search! Use the drop-down menu (in red caps next to the menu bar near the top of the page) to search for free Kindle books by genre or category, then sort the list just the way you want it — by date added, bestselling, or review rating! But there’s no need to sort by price — because they’re all free!

« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »
Loading
*
*
*For verification purposes only
A must read. The author is able to uncannily transport the reader into a lost chapter of history, as experienced by a young G.I. infantry man in 1944-45 Europe. Historical first person account by Memphis author J.P.Blumenfeld of his World War II experiences as a jewish US infantry...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
What happens when a pretty young village girl, romantic, trusting and naive, catches the eye of a gentleman at the ‘big house’ nearby? What is life like for the villagers and gentry in the England of 1803? In this charming ‘Regency’ romance the worlds of villagers and gentry converge...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Edinburgh 1707. The English supporters in the Scottish parliament have narrowly signed the Act of Union. The controversial paper bringing England and Scotland together into one Great Britain will not be uncontested. From the Acts inception it appears doomed to carry the blood of Scots and...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
A young tourist's wild visit to Mexico City leads him into the arms of a prostitute and a night of chilling adventures. But it's not until he meets two fellow gringos that his life takes a serious turn for the worse. Curious about the Teotihuacan pryamids outside the city and the meaning behind the...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Reggie McCaffrey, by his own account, was a failure. Coming back in the summer of 2000 from a short stint as a reporter in a small Ohio town, he returned to Forest State University and the student newspaper, the Forester, in hopes of finding his self-respect, and perhaps the attention of Brenda...
Read more »
Dilemma
By: Bob McDonald
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
***** THIS BOOK CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE**** Another Shot At Love... a What's Love??? novel Imogen Gorecki needs a date to her sister’s engagement party—especially since her cheating ex-boyfriend is on the guest list. But finding Mr. Perfect in a time crunch is...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
From Robert Kent, author of ALL TOGETHER NOW: A ZOMBIE STORY, comes a new tale of terror. College student Brock Clouser is working a summer job delivering pizzas. During a run to the outskirts of Harrington, Indiana, he wrecks his car at an isolated country home. Though most everyone there has been...
Read more »
Pizza Delivery
By: Robert Kent
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
With this collection of short stories set in the south of England and beyond, Rebecca Lloyd explores relationships and the brave or foolish things they can make people do. These stories about murder and ghosts, delusion and desperation, obsession and arson, show readers a sometimes sweet, sometimes...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
WARNING: Defending Serenity was previously published as a 20,000 word story under another pen name. It has been rewritten and expanded to 40,000 words. It contains violence, explicit language, and graphic sex. For mature readers only. Trace Graham spent ten years in prison for defending the...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Warning: This book contains adult content. You must be 18 or older to view. This adult photo book is full of pictures of sexy hot girls that are ready to fulfill your every desire. Get your copy today. You will be completely satisfied....
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »

Tags: ,

References to prices on this website refer to prices on the main Amazon.com website for US customers. Prices will vary for readers located outside the US, and prices for US customers may change at any time. Always check the price on Amazon before making a purchase.

Subscribe

to KND's FREE Email Newsletters!

Great deals, free excerpts, tips & more

Get Free Books & Bargain Bestsellers at bookgorilla.com