Here’s the set-up:
Dak, a warrior Pantherman, is alarmed when his baby nephew, the Chief of the klatch, vanishes. Dak must find the infant before his enemies do…or be branded a murderer and risk igniting warfare among the clans.
When the cub turns into a human baby, shock and confusion flood Brandy. And when a full-grown jaguar arrives to claim him, then transforms into a man, fascination sweeps through her. Dak’s protective instincts are triggered by this lovely woman, and the certainty that he’s followed by a killer.
Drawn together in their fight to protect the baby, Brandy and Dak confront the enemy and the final choice threatens. Will the feral magic they’ve discovered together save or doom them?
About the Author
- RITA Winner (Oscars of Romance) 2002 for HeartMate. Heart Thief out 06/03/03, Heart Duel out 04/04, Heart Choice 7/05, Heart Quest 8/06.
- Creativity exercises, affirmations on my website.
- I am a serious writer of 10 years, past
- President and contest chair of Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers.
- My most pressing interest in the craft of writing is CREATIVITY. My book, HeartMate, was the first futuristic-fantasy romantic adventure published by Jove in its Magical Love line. It won the RITA for Best Paranormal Romance and finalled in Best First Book.
* * *
And here, in the comfort of your own browser, is your free sample of FERAL MAGIC by Robin D. Owens: