Key Kindle Links and Resources

Religion & Spirituality
Science
Travel

Humor
Sports
YA & Kids

Search and Sort Quality 99-Cent Books (4+ Stars, 4 or More Reviews)

All Quality 99-Centers

Travel

Humor
YA & Kids

Connect with Kindle Nation

13 Responses to Key Kindle Links and Resources

1. Anastasia S on May 13, 2013 at 10:44 am

Today’s links do NOT work. I keep trying week after week to win a Kindle, following the links to enter. Today’s message is that the contest is closed, but click on the link to enter this week’s contest. However, nothing happens – keeps going back to contest is closed message. When I go to winners, then “enter current contest” nothing happens there, either. I REALLY WANT TO WIN A KINDLE FIRE -please fix your links!

2. A. Phillips on March 24, 2013 at 4:28 pm

I am trying to contact someone here at Kindle Nation Daily about the KND mailing list and the number of emails that are sent to subscribers on a daily/weekly basis.

Does anyone know of an email address or some other way to contact a KND representative?

Thank you, in advance, for any help regarding this matter.
    A. Phillips

3. victor chelpaty on December 4, 2012 at 7:19 pm

we have a kindle ebook store at http://www.musicsite.mobi where smartphone
    use can order a ebook and download it on there kindle fire or smartphone. our web site is mobile friendly

4. JG on October 6, 2012 at 6:35 pm

I’m not sure where to post this comment, I apologize if this is an incorrect place to present my query, but I could find no other contact address for Kindle Nation Daily. Some time ago, I signed up for the newsletter and submitted sweepstakes entries using a different screen name. However, that particular email address was so full that I decided to use one address for friends, family, and co-workers; and another for book newsletters, blogs, etc. I have submitted the new screen name several times, and was told I would be sent a confirmation email, but I have received no email, no Kindle Nation Daily, and every time I try to sign up again, I’m told I’m already signed up. I’ve even checked the spam folder–nothing! I had unsubscribed from Kindle Nation Daily under the old screen name in anticipation of switching it over to the new screen name. Do I just give up????

5. Omar Sebti on September 18, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Hi
    Would be great if you can add http://Webtoread.com in your list of links.
    In few more words, Webtoread.com delivers newspapers and magazines from online straight to your Kindle daily.
    Regards

6. Joanne on August 8, 2012 at 7:52 pm

I was given a kindle fire for Mother’s Day in May. It’s August and my kindle is not working. It shut down and won’t take a charge. My husband noticed the power port is loose and won’t keep a connection. It wasn’t dropped or banged against anything. I’m very careful with it. I keep it in it’s case. What do I do to fix it?

7. Cathi Wing on February 21, 2012 at 6:57 pm

Sounds Awesome!

8. Eric Jung on January 3, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Hi Steve,

Any links for screen repair for Kindle Fires? I just have broken glass, not a broken LCD. I can only find one shop that does it so far, and at $99 it’s probably not worth it.

Thanks,
    Eric

• Kindle Nation on January 4, 2012 at 7:23 am

Uh oh. When it rains it pours, Eric! I’d love to hear the backstory on this, but probably not in the forum. Without putting too fine a point on the ethical questions involved, it might be worth a look at the accident/drops/spills policies such as this one if you are still within the 30-day window. It’s not like auto insurance where you have to get an inspection prior to signing up for comprehensive. One thing I’m sure of is that Malcolm Brothers can’t fix this.
      Good luck,
      Steve

9. Enrico on December 22, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Today is on line new italian Kindle site

10. Susan Franklin on December 18, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I bought Brainrush in Oct. and was supposed to get the 2nd when it came out.How do I go about getting it?

Instant Order Update for Susan Franklin. You purchased this item on October 15, 2011. View this order.

(Book One) [Kindle Edition]

• Kindle Nation on December 19, 2011 at 6:44 am

Hi Susan,

Richard tells us that all of the coupon redemptions for BRAINRUSH II will be fulfilled ahead of schedule, by Dec 31.

11. Delila Peterson on December 6, 2011 at 2:08 pm

What is Kindle Prime member?