by Shadonna Richards
KINDLE BESTSELLER IN ROMANCE
AN UNEXPECTED BRIDE (BOOK 1 IN THE BRIDE SERIES)
Emma Wiggins is about to marry her heart-stopping, gorgeous boss, CEO Evan Fletcher, in seven days—too bad he doesn’t know it yet!
Desperate to fulfill her ailing grandfather’s last wish to see her settle down and get married, Emma Wiggins, a 30-year-old, career-focused executive tells him a little white lie on his deathbed that she is in fact engaged–to her boss, deliciously handsome and emotionally unavailable, Evan Fletcher.
The situation takes an unexpected turn when her grandfather’s condition improves slightly and to her shock, he goes ahead and arranges a wedding ceremony at his hospital bedside before he passes on. Now, all Emma has to do is convince unsuspecting, commitment-phobic Evan to tie the knot with her in seven days. Can love blossom in the most unlikely situation?
- “Her debut novel, An Unexpected Bride, has burst onto the scene, zooming up the bestseller lists and racking up fans faster than other writers racking up words….a smash hit!”- KINDLE FIRE DEPARTMENT
- “Author Shadonna Richards has an “unexpected” bestseller on her hands with this unheralded romantic comedy….An Unexpected Bride has sold 10,000 copies in its first three months…”- KINDLE NATION DAILY
- “Shadonna Richards is a wonderful author!…It’s a sweet and romantic story that will sweep you off your feet.”- REVIEWS BY MOLLY
- “This sweet and humorous romance is sure to keep you entertained as well as have you giggling” – TWEEZLEREADS
- “I would recommend this book to fans of chick-lit and light romance or anyone looking for a book to curl up with on a rainy afternoon.” –HANDS AND HOME
- “If you love a romance that’s filled with laughs, ups, downs, twists and turns then this is for you. I am now a fan of Shadonna Richards and I can’t wait to see what she has in store for her readers next!” –REVIEWS BY MOLLY
- “…an endearing story about a devoted granddaughter wanting to give her grandfather his last wish… Pick up a copy and experience Shadonna’s writing!” –Barb (SUGARBEATS BOOKS)
- “For me, this was one of those books you cuddle up with on a stormy day, with your favorite beverage in your favorite chair, and just get lost in the story…a fun read.” –TWEEZLEREADS
- “The descriptions of New York and other surroundings do draw you in…This is a well-written story that flows along nicely…”–THE SCARF PRINCESS
- “Great pacing…good descriptives…” – Judge, TARA CONTEST 2010