- USA Today Bestseller!
- What Goodreads reviewers are saying about Taken:
- “WOW! WOW! After finishing up Fifty Shades series I needed a fix and Taken unquestionably hit the spot. Watch out Christian Grey there’s a new sexy millionaire in town and he won’t take no for an answer. So much sexual tension in this book I was pulling out my hair yelling “just do it already”.”
- “The romantic tension, the sexual tension, the emotional tension…this book was full of tension that kept me reading late into the night. The pacing was spot on and had me flying through this book in only two sittings.”
- “TAKEN is amazingly written and free of wimpy heroines. This girl knows how to stand on her own two feet! And the romance…TAKEN is as romantic as it is steamy!!!”
- “Hot, I mean hot. The sexual tension between them is steamy and it does end up happily ever after. Very, very good book, highly recommend!!”
- “Hot from the start and never stopping, this book will keep your pulse racing and your stomach fluttering.”
- ABDUCTION. You steal me away to a deserted island, to the one place I’ve dreamed of being—the one place I can’t go.
- SEDUCTION. You’re used to buying whatever you want, but you can’t buy me…how do I resist the magnetism of your body, the longing ache deep inside me? I want you to take me—on my terms.
- DESPERATION. Every attempt you make to love me only hurts me. How can we go on like this? This is the story of how I was TAKEN.
Rachael DeSalvo cares for those she loves with no regard for what she needs from them in return. When her father dies, her mother’s emotional dependency becomes overbearing. Unable to leave her distressed mother, Rachael turns down her dream job with Rocha Enterprises.
Billionaire real estate mogul, Merrick Rocha, knows what motivates people and what buttons to push to get what he wants. When the perfect project manager candidate turns down his job offer, it drives him mad. Three months of watching Rachael from afar has him more determined than ever to have her—for much, much more than an employee.
Merrick takes what he wants, but can he convince Rachael to give him what he needs?
***Contains explicit sex scenes.***
And here, in the comfort of your own browser, is a free sample excerpt of TAKEN by Kelli Maine: