Join our thousands of happy readers. It’s FREE!
Get Deep Discounts on Premium Bestsellers, Plus Free Books for Your Kindle! – Subscribe now http://www.bookgorilla.com/kcc
Do you want to eliminate stress in your life?
You can do it with this manual!
This highly practical guide shows you clearly and directly how to remove stress, anger, fear and worry by becoming more realistic, using 2,500 year old meditation and therapy tools and inspired by masters of nondual and Buddhist wisdom traditions including Dzogchen, Mahamudra, Zen, Madhyamika, Advaita and Tao. Jonathan Harrison teaches nondual and Buddhist meditation and psychology .
The guide explains how mental stress is created and how to remove it from your life in all its forms including anger, anxiety, disappointment, discontent, dissatisfaction, dread, envy, fear, frustration, guilt, humiliation, impatience, insult, misery, mistrust, regret, tension and worry.
Some of the topics covered in the guide:
– Stress and its elimination
– Practical issues
– Discovering what is real and what is not
– Eliminating worry about non-problems
– Overcoming anxiety, hope and fear
– Removing frustration and anger
– Finding comfort by eliminating fixations
– Minimizing the effect of physical and mental pain
– Letting your expectations adapt themselves to reality
– Improving your choices and decisions while avoiding guilt
– Respecting your thoughts without believing them
– Cultivating beneficial relationships
– Generating immunity to praise and criticism
– Achieving total freedom
About the Author
Check out our Free Book Search Tool for a boatload of free books
or check here for the best deals today on Kindle!
* * *
By day, Kyrus Hinterdale lives the mundane life of a scribe. By night, he lives out the adventures of Brannis Solaran, a failed sorcerer turned knight. When Brannis leads his battalion into the forest on a routine scouting mission, they are overwhelmed by a goblin force. While leading the survivors to regroup and prepare the empire for the inevitable war, Brannis struggles to understand why a scribe from his own dreams, suddenly seems to be able to perform the magic he never could.