by Olyvia Apple
Are you an aspiring actor who also happens to be single? Are you one or the other?
If so, then you could be facing a world full of a lot of confusion, frustration, and rejection…unless you learn to become an “Alpha Actor”. Making it in Hollywood and finding a great girlfriend could very well be two of life’s greatest challenges, and, actually, the process of achieving both is actually extremely similar.
The Alpha Actor ebook will not only ease these twin processes, but help you approach them as exciting, welcome adventures. Directed mostly to men but benefiting anyone interested in achieving their heart’s desires, The Alpha Actor outlines how the states of mind and techniques you need to land an audition are those exact states of mind and techniques you require to land a woman’s heart.
In The Alpha Actor, you’ll learn:
• Why are there so many audition and pick-up techniques out there, and how to choose the one that’s right for you?
• What is the number one quality that casting directors and women seek in a man?
• What are some of the basic guidelines for being an “Alpha Actor” that will help you not only achieve acting roles and dates – but grow as a man?
• Why are you at more of an advantage than you think when approaching an audition room and a woman?
• What is the equivalent of “the one night stand” in the acting world?
• What is the equivalent of “casual dating” in the acting world?
• What are the qualities and techniques you need to land a guest starring role – in a film or television show, and in a woman’s life?
• What is the “secret” to achieving your soulmate – in your acting career and love life?
Do not walk into an audition room or a date without reading The Alpha Actor!
★★Discount Links & Free Books★★
This post is dated May 10, 2016. The titles mentioned may remain free only until midnight PST tonight.
KND refers to prices on the main Amazon.com website for US customers. Check the price on Amazon before purchase.
* * *
Check out our Free Book Search Tool for a boatload of free books
or check here for the best deals today on Kindle!
by Z.L. Arkadie
* * *
by Matthew David Brough
Del Ryder and her three best friends stumble through the portal into Azdia. There they meet Crimson, a lumen full of hope, who believes Del and her friends are the ones they have been waiting for. Unwilling to accept their destiny, the children still manage to enlist Crimson’s help in what becomes a fight for their own survival.