Why should I provide my email address?

Start saving money today with our FREE daily newsletter packed with the best FREE and bargain Kindle book deals. We will never share your email address!
Sign Up Now!

Over 1,480 rave reviews and a BEST PRICE EVER for this sequel to the bestselling dystopian thriller ANGELFALL: WORLD AFTER by Susan Ee

YA eBook of The Day

World After (Penryn & the End of Days Book 2)

by Susan Ee
4.6 stars – 2,160 reviews
FREE with Kindle UnlimitedLearn More
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Here’s the set-up:

In this sequel to the bestselling fantasy thriller, Angelfall, the survivors of the angel apocalypse begin to scrape back together what’s left of the modern world. When a group of people capture Penryn’s sister Paige, thinking she’s a monster, the situation ends in a massacre. Paige disappears. Humans are terrified. Mom is heartbroken.

Penryn drives through the streets of San Francisco looking for Paige. Why are the streets so empty? Where is everybody? Her search leads her into the heart of the angels’ secret plans, where she catches a glimpse of their motivations, and learns the horrifying extent to which the angels are willing to go.

Meanwhile, Raffe hunts for his wings. Without them, he can’t rejoin the angels, can’t take his rightful place as one of their leaders. When faced with recapturing his wings or helping Penryn survive, which will he choose?

Today’s YA Kindle Deal is sponsored by this week’s Kids’ eBook of The Week:

KASSY O’ROARKE, Cub Reporter (Pet Detective Book 1)

by Kelly Oliver
4.7 stars – 11 reviews
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
Here’s the set-up:

If Nancy Drew had a pesky little brother… Meet Kassy O’Roarke.

Twelve-year-old Kassy O’Roarke wants to win the Thompson prize at her school newspaper. Her pesky little brother Percy and his key-stealing ferret try to help . . . and that’s when the trouble begins.

Apollo the cougar cub goes missing from their family’s petting zoo. Kassy puts her detective skills to the test to find him before Animal Control does. Can Kassy outsmart the dogcatcher and rescue Apollo before being grounded for life?

Join Kassy’s fun-filled adventure cracking riddles, detecting clues, and solving a whole zoo of animal trouble in book one of the Pet Detective Mysteries.

A middle-grade mystery for kids 8-14 that the whole family will enjoy!

Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap