brought to you by:
Friendships serve as a cornerstone to a rich life. Each of these twenty-four accomplished authors shares authentic stories that consider the meaning of life affirming, sometimes life saving or gut wrenching, and fun realities of investing in each other: Think chicken soup with adult beverages. The investment in friendship offers a reciprocal return that may support you and your friend throughout life’s challenges and joys. Friends; Voices On The Gift Of Companionship presents genuine and literary accounts of shared experiences with those who energize and shape all our days. Share these stories with your friends.
- Celebrate and clarify the value of friendships.
- Honor those who have helped you through life’s challenges.
- Acknowledge the profound value of the big friend, the one who moved through life’s phases with you.
- Recognize the importance of the friends who have served as witness to your growth and change.
- Remember the friends you lost along the way but who brought you and still bring you joy.
- Learn the value of a friendship that changes.
- Accept the times no one stood with you.
- Consider the meaning of the memories no one ever speaks of.
- Navigate the mostly virtual friendships.
- Thank the teachers and the givers.
- Say good-by because it’s time or because you have no other choice.
- Navigate relationships when paths diverge.
- Thank a friend, by sharing these stories.
You are invited to consider, value, and celebrate the friendships of your past, present, and future. We recommend reading with a friend or book group–a great gift.
“A thoroughly enjoyable and heartfelt read! This is an invaluable book for anyone seeking insight and comprehension of the convoluted and often misunderstood road we travel known as friendship. A definite 5-star rating!” –International Review of Books