brought to you by:
The streets of Blackburg run red with the blood of the sacrificed.
Strange rumors of figures in black robes are circulating, people are disappearing, bodies are turning up in the streets, and the police are either too crooked or burnt out to do anything.
Dive deep into the seedy depths of a city pushed to the brink. In this short story collection from the author of Cold Water Forest and The Omen Tree, you’ll find:
- Private Investigators limping along to the next payday
- Idealistic cops caught in a world they no longer understand
- Average joes trying to make sense of senseless crimes
- Serial killers driven by an indescribable need
- Victims hell-bent on finding justice at any cost
- Creatures beyond your wildest nightmares
Sometimes dark, occasionally hopeful, and always a little bit strange, Crimes of the Blood Cults is sure to scratch that hard-hitting, hard-drinking, dirty, desperate, noir itch you’ve had ever since you turned your collar up on a dark and rainy street and felt like something might be watching you from the shadows.