We are well into week #2 of our wild and crazy plan to give away a brand new Kindle Fire each week for the last 10 weeks of 2011, and it is clear that we are going to surpass the 1,491 entries we had in Week #1, when our GRAND PRIZE winner, Kindle Nation citizen Mitzi Trout of Wichita, KS was randomly selected from all the entries to win a KINDLE FIRE tablet. Her Fire is slated to ship on November 15, and Amazon has confirmed for us that Mitzi’s will arrive at her home on November 16!
What about yours?
Maybe yours will be awarded in Week #2, but of course you can’t win it if you don’t enter.
For the Week #2 Sweepstakes, the bestselling and award winning suspense writer James Scott Bell — author of a remarkable collection of a novella and three stories entitled One More Lie, among several of his books available on Kindle — is helping us all out by as our sponsor. As Novel Rocket senior editor Ane Mulligan says, “James Scott Bell is at his best in One More Lie. Fast paced, this novella will leave you breathless to the unforeseen end. Once I started reading I couldn’t put it down. Novel Rocket and I give it our highest recommendation. It’s a must read!”
(And just in case you are wondering, James has already paid the full cost of that new Kindle Fire that could very well have your name on it. Every penny. What’s that? Did you ask me to repeat the links to James’ One More Lie and several of his books available on Kindle, because you understand how karma works in these matters? Okay then. Thanks for asking, and let’s be clear that while the cosmos works by its own rules, we of course have no way of knowing what you download from the Kindle Store.)
The Week #2 Sweepstakes runs until noon on Sunday October 23, and entry details can be found at the end of this post. But if you would like to guarantee that you are a winner when it comes to having great books to read, here’s the scoop on One More Lie:
- “James Scott Bell is at his best in One More Lie. Fast paced, this novella will leave you breathless to the unforeseen end. Once I started reading I couldn’t put it down. Novel Rocket and I give it our highest recommendation. It’s a must read!”Ane Mulligan, V. P./Sr. EditorNovel Rocket
- “A Great Man” – The Reverend Mike Rickland was not expecting one of New Jersey’s most notorious mobsters to pay him a visit. All Angelo Scapelli wanted was to offer Mike’s church ten million dollars. On one condition.
- “Some Hero” – Garth Himmelfarb, middle aged and paunchy, was only trying to work off a few pounds by jogging in his neighborhood. He didn’t expect to help a woman in distress, a beautiful woman, a woman he could be a hero for. He didn’t expect to step in to a situation that could get him beaten up or killed. But he did.
- “How to Make Living as a Freelance Writer” – A struggling author, once popular, now on the way out, comes up with a last attempt to make enough money to live on as a writer . . . . and actually finds it. Let’s just say it’s not the “traditional” route.
- “James Scott Bell is a master storyteller. In a few short words he can make you care about a character, cause you to wave your hands in warning as they speed toward disaster, or root for them to win the day.” – Susan May Warren, bestselling author
- James Scott Bell is the #1 bestselling author of Plot & Structure (Writer’s Digest Books) and numerous novels and stories of suspense. Among these are Watch Your Back and Try Dying. Writing as K. Bennett he is also the author of the zombie legal thriller Pay Me in Flesh.
And here are the details on the Kindle Nation Week #2 KINDLE FIRE Giveaway Sweepstakes:
There’s no purchase required, but we do need you to go to our Kindle Nation Facebook page and “Like” us. Give the page a few seconds to load, because for some reason it takes a little longer. Then just follow the prompts to enter the sweepstakes, and you’re done!
Good luck! And happy reading!