Kindle Free Book Alert for August 14: 390 brand new Freebies in the last 24 hours added to Our 4,200+ Free Titles sorted by Category, Date Added, Bestselling or Review Rating! plus … Charles P. Ries’s THE FATHERS WE FIND (Today’s Sponsor – 99 cents)

Powered by our magical Kindle free book tool, here are this morning’s latest additions to our 4,200+ Kindle Free Book listings. Occasionally a title will continue to appear on this list for a short time after it is no longer free on Kindle. ALWAYS check the price on Amazon before making a purchase, please! If a book is free, you should see the following: Kindle Price: $0.00
But first, a word from ... Today's Sponsor
Charles Ries’ story of his youth and family life is full of colorful characters, evocative details, episodes both harrowing and humorous, and subtle wisdom. Every family – every life – should have a chronicler as honest, clear-eyed, and loving as Charles Ries.
Larry Watson, Author
by Charles P. Ries
5.0 stars - 5 Reviews
Text-to-Speech and Lending: Enabled
Here's the set-up:
“Few authors capture the narrative voice with the perfect balance of self-deprecating humor and poignant insight that Charles Ries brings to THE FATHERS WE FIND. Ries' account of a small-town farm boy set against the backdrop of the Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War combines humor and heart to create a truly remarkable memior. The narrator stumbles his way to enlightenment with help from a series of delightful men in a journey that is hilarious and nostalgic.”

Camille N. Cline, Editor
One Reviewer Notes:
Charles Ries' The Father's We Find reminds me of Frank McCourt's (Angela's Ashes, "Tis, Teacher Man) memoirs with their keen attention to character and strong voice. Ries' characters' voices are ring loud and clear, I can hear them calling, long after putting the book down. When I read a book that resonates with my experiences, one wrought with so much care and detail, I know that this is a winner. When characters follow me for days after reading, when I'm sad to see the story end, I know this is true.
Karl Huston, Author
UK CUSTOMERS: Click on the title below to download
THE FATHERS WE FIND
Each day’s list is sponsored by one paid title. We encourage you to support our sponsors and thank you for considering them.
Authors and Publishers: Interested in learning more about sponsorship? Just click on this link for more information.
Free Contemporary Titles in the Kindle Store
Welcome to Kindle Nation’s magical and revolutionary Free Book Search Tool — automatically updated and refreshed in real time, now with Category Search! Use the drop-down menu (in red caps next to the menu bar near the top of the page) to search for free Kindle books by genre or category, then sort the list just the way you want it — by date added, bestselling, or review rating! But there’s no need to sort by price — because they’re all free!
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »
Loading
*
*
*For verification purposes only
My name is Fibi. I would like to tell you a story, that has taken place thousands of years ago. A story that has shaped and positively influenced my life ......
Read more »
RAHNUN: What LOVE is the most important LOVE?
By: JOREL THE CRYING GENTLEMAN
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
This book contains two BONUS FEATURES - "Seymour 'Blue Jaw' Magoon - Tough Guy Turned Canary," and "Benjamin 'Dopey' Fein." Plus, the FREE bonus book "Snakeheads - A Screenplay," making it TWO Books for the price of One!!" Bald Jack Rose has been ranked: ...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
The main purpose of the research was to undertake extensive review of the activities and support mechanism for the Racial Incidents Forum, to investigate the reason for loss of focus and provide both the Southwark Race Equality Coucil and the Council with a comprehensive report on the long-term...
Read more »
Southwark Race and Equality Council Report on Racial Incidents Forum 2005
By: Delroy Constantine-Simms (C.Psychol)
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Learn in a funny way how our defense cells fight against the Pneumococcus, a dangerous bacteria that causes millions of deaths worldwide. A book that every child and medical student should read!...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
I love Vaping! - Do You? Still seeking for that great tasting vape? But can't find a decent book on Amazon with cool Tobacco E-Juice recipes? Well, I'm here to offer you to take a puff of faith and download this awesome Tobacco E-Juice recipe book, which...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Quick Healthy Cookbook: Juicing and Blood Type Recipes The Quick Health Cookbook covers two distinctive diet plans, the juicing diet and the blood type diets. The juicing diet can be combined with the blood type diet, or can be used as a cleanse diet or a way to jump start weight loss. Each diet...
Read more »
Quick Healthy Cookbook: Juicing and Blood Type Recipes
By: Leontine Ridgeway, Vela Stephani
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Recipes You Can Trust: Grain Free Recipes and Detox Meals The Recipes You Can Trust book is a cookbook that covers two distinctive diet plans, the Detox Diet and the Grain Free Diet. Both of these diet plans have become very popular over the past couple of years. The reasons for each diet are to...
Read more »
Recipes You Can Trust: Grain Free Recipes and Detox Meals
By: Carolyn Simmons, Scott Virginia
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Being lazy is so easy and extremely addictive to us and this combined with our everyday unhealthy eating we are setting ourselves up for a miserably disease filled future. Most of what we do in terms of exercises and healthy eating will be affecting our children's way of life as well,...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Recipes for Health Healthy Life with Comfort Foods and Grain Free Cooking The Recipes for Health book contains recipes from the Comfort Foods Diet plan and the Grain Free Diet plan. Each of these diets is unique and different, offering a nice variety of recipes to cater to your own dieting needs....
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Lower Your Blood Sugar The Complete Guide To Controlling Your Your Blood Sugar Naturally – Ideal For People With Insulin Resistance, Prediabetes And Diabetes I want to thank you and congratulate you for downloading the book Lower Your Blood Sugar: The...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »

Tags: ,

References to prices on this website refer to prices on the main Amazon.com website for US customers. Prices will vary for readers located outside the US, and prices for US customers may change at any time. Always check the price on Amazon before making a purchase.

Subscribe

to KND's FREE Email Newsletters!

Great deals, free excerpts, tips & more

Get Free Books & Bargain Bestsellers at bookgorilla.com