Kindle Free Book Alert for August 14: 390 brand new Freebies in the last 24 hours added to Our 4,200+ Free Titles sorted by Category, Date Added, Bestselling or Review Rating! plus … Charles P. Ries’s THE FATHERS WE FIND (Today’s Sponsor – 99 cents)

Powered by our magical Kindle free book tool, here are this morning’s latest additions to our 4,200+ Kindle Free Book listings. Occasionally a title will continue to appear on this list for a short time after it is no longer free on Kindle. ALWAYS check the price on Amazon before making a purchase, please! If a book is free, you should see the following: Kindle Price: $0.00
But first, a word from ... Today's Sponsor
Charles Ries’ story of his youth and family life is full of colorful characters, evocative details, episodes both harrowing and humorous, and subtle wisdom. Every family – every life – should have a chronicler as honest, clear-eyed, and loving as Charles Ries.
Larry Watson, Author
by Charles P. Ries
5.0 stars - 5 Reviews
Text-to-Speech and Lending: Enabled
Here's the set-up:
“Few authors capture the narrative voice with the perfect balance of self-deprecating humor and poignant insight that Charles Ries brings to THE FATHERS WE FIND. Ries' account of a small-town farm boy set against the backdrop of the Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War combines humor and heart to create a truly remarkable memior. The narrator stumbles his way to enlightenment with help from a series of delightful men in a journey that is hilarious and nostalgic.”

Camille N. Cline, Editor
One Reviewer Notes:
Charles Ries' The Father's We Find reminds me of Frank McCourt's (Angela's Ashes, "Tis, Teacher Man) memoirs with their keen attention to character and strong voice. Ries' characters' voices are ring loud and clear, I can hear them calling, long after putting the book down. When I read a book that resonates with my experiences, one wrought with so much care and detail, I know that this is a winner. When characters follow me for days after reading, when I'm sad to see the story end, I know this is true.
Karl Huston, Author
UK CUSTOMERS: Click on the title below to download
THE FATHERS WE FIND
Each day’s list is sponsored by one paid title. We encourage you to support our sponsors and thank you for considering them.
Authors and Publishers: Interested in learning more about sponsorship? Just click on this link for more information.
Free Contemporary Titles in the Kindle Store
Welcome to Kindle Nation’s magical and revolutionary Free Book Search Tool — automatically updated and refreshed in real time, now with Category Search! Use the drop-down menu (in red caps next to the menu bar near the top of the page) to search for free Kindle books by genre or category, then sort the list just the way you want it — by date added, bestselling, or review rating! But there’s no need to sort by price — because they’re all free!
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »
Loading
*
*
*For verification purposes only
A great way to start your day with soul stiring words and inspirational quotes that sets you in good mood to face the challenges of the day...
Read more »
Words On Marble 2
By: Sam O Salau
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
The good news is evolutionary theories don’t add up. This is because 0 x 1 = 0. You can’t have something from nothing. Charles Darwin made it all up. Consider this; you have 10 numbered balls in a bag, 1 to 10. After shaking the bag, you close your eyes and get the balls out one by one...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
This book is a reference and commentary. It is designed and meant to be both a tool and an informative read for those interested in learning about the problems that exist within the biblical text. Included in this volume are examples of real biblical contradiction, historic and scientific...
Read more »
BELIEVE
By: Dr. John Mark Barwick
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
This is the Cheat Sheet version of Advanced Business Ideas: The Advanced and Complete Business Handbook So many books, so little time! This book is designed to get back your time and give you a peaceful mind. See the advanced business ideas that sages and...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Short fun, interesting Facts about CloudsTable of ContentTheir Formation & Other Great Bits of InformationClouds and the WeatherClouds, Thunderstorms and LightningThe Classification of CloudsQuick Facts about Clouds...
Read more »
Interesting Facts about Clouds
By: Johann Steiger
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
GOING THE EXTRA MILE! WRITE FASTER, WRITE BETTER!For Those who Write, Market, and Sell eBooksThis book is unique because you will learn how to write efficiently, and how to write better by studying the “Efficiency Ratio” in the workplace, and applying it to your writing. You...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
GET THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO GET TOP GRADES IN LAW SCHOOL. For many, the road to law school success seems blocked by obstacles and filled with potholes. But learning the law and getting good grades on your law school exams is really not that difficult. You just need...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
I hate student loan debt – I hate it with a passion. However, for most people, they will need it to get the education they need to be successful. But just because you need something doesn’t mean you have to be ignorant about how it works. That is my goal with this book – to...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
W czasie nocnej przejażdżki po lesie Pocztuś zaplątał się w drut, który zostawili kłusownicy. Dzielny młody wóz pocztowy razem ze Strażnikiem Lasu muszą złapać przestępców, aby nie robili krzywdy zwierzętom. Czy im się powiedzie? Przeczytaj. Książeczka przygodowa...
Read more »
Pocztuś i klusownicy (Polish edition)
By: Emilia Morgan
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
The Pilot Factor is a new approach to Crew Resource Management (CRM) that will empower your team to achieve a new level of safety and efficiency by learning or acquiring three key skills: Communication, Leadership and Experience. The concepts are introduce through the use of real...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »

Tags: ,