Kindle Free Book Alert for August 14: 390 brand new Freebies in the last 24 hours added to Our 4,200+ Free Titles sorted by Category, Date Added, Bestselling or Review Rating! plus … Charles P. Ries’s THE FATHERS WE FIND (Today’s Sponsor – 99 cents)

Powered by our magical Kindle free book tool, here are this morning’s latest additions to our 4,200+ Kindle Free Book listings. Occasionally a title will continue to appear on this list for a short time after it is no longer free on Kindle. ALWAYS check the price on Amazon before making a purchase, please! If a book is free, you should see the following: Kindle Price: $0.00
But first, a word from ... Today's Sponsor
Charles Ries’ story of his youth and family life is full of colorful characters, evocative details, episodes both harrowing and humorous, and subtle wisdom. Every family – every life – should have a chronicler as honest, clear-eyed, and loving as Charles Ries.
Larry Watson, Author
by Charles P. Ries
5.0 stars - 5 Reviews
Text-to-Speech and Lending: Enabled
Here's the set-up:
“Few authors capture the narrative voice with the perfect balance of self-deprecating humor and poignant insight that Charles Ries brings to THE FATHERS WE FIND. Ries' account of a small-town farm boy set against the backdrop of the Civil Rights Movement and the Vietnam War combines humor and heart to create a truly remarkable memior. The narrator stumbles his way to enlightenment with help from a series of delightful men in a journey that is hilarious and nostalgic.”

Camille N. Cline, Editor
One Reviewer Notes:
Charles Ries' The Father's We Find reminds me of Frank McCourt's (Angela's Ashes, "Tis, Teacher Man) memoirs with their keen attention to character and strong voice. Ries' characters' voices are ring loud and clear, I can hear them calling, long after putting the book down. When I read a book that resonates with my experiences, one wrought with so much care and detail, I know that this is a winner. When characters follow me for days after reading, when I'm sad to see the story end, I know this is true.
Karl Huston, Author
UK CUSTOMERS: Click on the title below to download
THE FATHERS WE FIND
Each day’s list is sponsored by one paid title. We encourage you to support our sponsors and thank you for considering them.
Authors and Publishers: Interested in learning more about sponsorship? Just click on this link for more information.
Free Contemporary Titles in the Kindle Store
Welcome to Kindle Nation’s magical and revolutionary Free Book Search Tool — automatically updated and refreshed in real time, now with Category Search! Use the drop-down menu (in red caps next to the menu bar near the top of the page) to search for free Kindle books by genre or category, then sort the list just the way you want it — by date added, bestselling, or review rating! But there’s no need to sort by price — because they’re all free!
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »
Loading
*
*
*For verification purposes only
XXX Erotica A 10 Story Erotica Box Set Table of Contents 1) Naked Passions 2) Moonlight Whispers 3) My Desire 4) Mysterious Panties 5) Never Enough 6) Painful Separation 7) Perfect Household 8) Princess of the Damned 9) Sealed...
Read more »
XXX Erotica A 10 Story Erotica Box Set
By: Dorothy Jawwing
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
With my secret fantasies played out and the understanding that an alien, or computer virus?, has been hitting on me and taking care of me, it’s time to make things clear to him that I don’t want to just be his source for energy. I want to know what he wants, and I want to give to him as well....
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Box Of Pleasures An Erotica Box Set Table of Contents 1) The Boss’ Secretary 2) Testing my patience 3) The Corner Stone 4) The Corporate Maid 5) The Doctor’s Wife 6) The Fierce And The Feral 7) The Mandingo Slave Girl 8) The...
Read more »
Box Of Pleasures An Erotica Box Set
By: Yolanda Littene
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Daniel Armon is a man who can have whatever he desires, and what he desires is Tara's ebony submission. While Tara's been climbing the corporate ladder, her bedroom hasn't seen any action in seven years. Now she finds herself at the cusp of success, if she's able to land...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
A young girl — a university freshman — suffers strange changes to her personality, becoming a predatory nymphomaniac who hunts men for pleasure. Her new identity plunges the girl into an abyss of uncontrollable feral passion while her old identity watches from the sidelines, slightly envious...
Read more »
Fifty Shades of Magic
By: Sherrie L
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
This is fiction based on historical fact: the Paramount recording session in May 1930 by four Mississippi blues musicians: Charley Patton, Louise Johnson, Son House and Willie Brown. The book relates the experiences and interactions of the quartet, four very different personalities, during their...
Read more »
THE GRAFTON SESSION
By: J.B. Aspinall
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
The Guarded Widow-Two years after her husband’s accidental death, Olivia Jones has successfully rebuilt a stable, loving home for her four young sons. Alone, the way she prefers to handle life. Then a series of disturbing events shatters her safe world. Lies begin unraveling as...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Imagine you are having the time of your life. You have a wife of ten years whom you adore, two grown and independent step- sons, and a teaching career that looks quite promising. Then you wake up one morning with a congested head and swollen tongue. A day later you see a doctor at urgent care. You...
Read more »
Without Speech
By: James Nugent
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
Ten generations after Moses leads the Children of Israel to the Promised Land, a barren woman pours out her soul before God. She promises that if He gives her a son, she will return him to the Temple, to serve Hashem all the days of his life. God grants her wish, and one of the greatest...
Read more »
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
*
*
*For verification purposes only
The second edition of this book has been written to clean up some of the poorly worded text in the first edition and to show important Bible verses rather than just refer to them. In looking at the first chapter of the epistle of James, this book considers authorship, the date that the epistle was...
Read more »
A Commentary on the Epistle of James, Chapter One
By: James Thomas Lee Jr
Added:
Preview
Report Report Bad Listing
« Previous Page
Only one page of results to display
Next Page »

Tags: ,

References to prices on this website refer to prices on the main Amazon.com website for US customers. Prices will vary for readers located outside the US, and prices for US customers may change at any time. Always check the price on Amazon before making a purchase.

Subscribe

to KND's FREE Email Newsletters!

Great deals, free excerpts, tips & more

Get Free Books & Bargain Bestsellers at bookgorilla.com