It will probably come as no surprise to many Kindle Nation Daily readers that I pay close attention to some of the good work that my colleagues in the Kindlesphere do in writing and researching about what’s going on in the world of ebooks. Some of them have been working hard at this for years, and while of course I want to keep each and every one of my readers and subscribers, I hope you will also check out any of these that interest you:
- Andrys Basten’s A Kindle World Blog had a thoughtful piece this week on media coverage of the “negotiations” around ebook prices
- Paul Biba’s TeleRead blog has been covering ebook matters intelligently for nearly two decades
- Bufo Calvin’s I Love My Kindle posts mix wit and wisdom with the occasional flash
- Abhi at Kindle Review spends more time immersed in deep and interesting thoughts about ebook readers than anyone else I’ve observed
- Seth’s Blog by Seth Godin is a great inspiration to free and creative thinking
- Leo Babauta’s Zen Habits is a wonderful calming influence
- Len Edgerly‘s eponymous blog opens the curtain wide to reveal a Kindle wizard’s inner thoughts
Cheers to my colleagues and comrades!
Lest you think I’m trying to get you to spend your money unwisely, let me remind you that with all of these blogs, as well as Kindle Nation Daily, there’s always the option of a 14-day free trial if you’d like to try out the convenience of having a blog pushed directly to your Kindle with each new post.