Highlander’s Heart: A Scottish Historical Time Travel Romance (Called by a Highlander Book 3)
She’s a lost time traveler. He’s a haunted Highland hero. Can their romance survive the test of centuries?Scotland, 2020. Kate Anderson is desperate to keep her restaurant from falling into ruin. But while soliciting the help of a celebrity TV chef at a Scottish castle, she’s injured and suffers amnesia. Disoriented and lost, she touches a mysterious rock that hurls her back in time where she encounters a handsome warrior.
Scotland, 1308. After years of bloodshed as a gladiator, Dundail heir Ian Cambel swears he’ll never kill again. Resettling in his father’s estate craving a peaceful life, he takes in a charming woman with no memory and offers her a position as a cook. But as the English army threatens his stronghold, he fears for her safety and tries to hide his growing desire for the pretty lass.
As Kate’s memories slowly return, she’s driven to return to her modern world, despite her feelings for her noble protector. But Ian knows helping her get back home means waging war on the invaders, and when Kate sees the killer he really is, she’ll leave him forever.
Will the two wounded hearts find their destiny across the ages?
Highlander’s Heart is the entrancing third book in Called by a Highlander time travel romance series. If you like medieval adventures, tormented heroes, and Cinderella tropes, then you’ll adore Mariah Stone’s page-turning tale.
* * *
Check out our Free Book Search Tool for a boatload of free books or check here for the best deals today on Kindle!
* * *
Value Investing Made Simple: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide to Building Wealth and Achieving Financial Independence Investing in High-Quality Value Stocks
“All intelligent investing is value investing – acquiring more than you are paying for.” Charlie Munger
In Value Investing Made Simple, veteran value stock investor James Pattersenn, Jr. provides you with proven, potentially life-changing investing strategies that you can use to start building wealth and pursuing financial freedom, whether you are just learning how to buy stocks, or you are an experienced stock investor.
Instead of talking about vague stock investing ideals, like those found in many other value investing books, Mr. Pattersenn offers investors practical strategies that have been generating excellent returns over two decades of investing, in both bull and bear markets.
In this easy-to-understand value investing guide, you will learn:
- Why value stocks are essential to any investors’ portfolio, and why they outperform the market, especially over time
- How to minimize risk by understanding how to value a stock’s fair value and determine each stock’s margin of safety
- How to find the best value stocks to buy using stock screeners, due diligence, and technical analysis, including actual Finviz screener settings the author has used to find his best-performing value stocks
- Proven tips for determining the ideal size for your stock portfolio for best returns – should you have 5 stocks in your portfolio… or 10 stocks… or 15?
- How to use P/E ratio to estimate a stock’s real value
- How legendary stock investors like Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger and Benjamin Graham have employed value investing strategies to earn millions in the stock market
After applying the principles provided in Value Investing Made Simple, you can start building a profitable stock portfolio that will generate sustainable yields that consistently outperform the overall market… and earn you money when you are on vacation, or even while you sleep!