Magic is the key…but will it save them, or consume them?
Contains books 1, 2 and the Prequel of The Frozen Flame series.
Torn from her mother’s arms, Natalia is borne away to the Volstrum, an institution steeped in mystery. There, trained as a battle mage, she has the potential to be one of the most powerful spellcasters ever. Yet the price they demand of her is too high!
Athgar’s life was shattered when his magical potential was released by the very fire that nearly consumed him. Blindly driven by revenge, it’s not until he meets Natalia and nearly dies again that he realizes something much more sinister is evolving.
Now, Natalia is on the run from her family while Athgar desperately hunts for his.
Together, they journey across the Continent, searching for clues of a conspiracy that remained secret for years.
Will their enemies destroy them before they reveal the truth?
* * *
Check out our Free Book Search Tool for a boatload of free books or check here for the best deals today on Kindle!
* * *
Social worker turned Private Eye Gus Keane returns in this gripping murder mystery
If something happens in Salford, Manchester, it is generally bad news and when two dead bodies turn up within a few hours of one another, it is no exception.
With the local force stretched to the limits and firing blanks ex-rugby player Gus Keane is asked to step in to help find the culprits. What follows is an ever-thickening plot as Keane gradually begins to unravel a mystery from Salford’s shady past.
* * *
God formed women in His own image, giving them joint dominion over the earth. Only when sin and the curse entered did they fall into the disastrous path of inequality that has repeated itself in every generation since the garden. Through the telling of her own story, Rebecca Mann Kelly untangles the deceptions that have kept women in places of bondage and captivity, offering a powerful invitation for every woman to Return to the Garden through the power of Jesus.
The reader will discover:
- God’s original Biblical design for women, to have joint dominion and authority over the earth
- How to identify places the curse has manifested in personal life, in society, and in the church
- Jesus’ purpose in coming to earth – to free the captives, and to free women living in captivity to the curse
- How to “open the sails” of the heart, give God hidden heart pain, and learn to feel again
- How to identify patterns of people-pleasing, emotional abuse, and narcissism, and how to get free and remove the yoke
- How to remove the hooks of the manipulation and control of others
- An understanding of how the enemy uses strategies of pride and religion to keep men and women from operating in their original design
- The role of the Holy Spirit in living a victorious life aligned to God’s plan
- How to avoid the trap of the victim and the trap of self-justification, and the role of forgiveness in finding freedom
- The overcoming power of the cross to “Return to the Garden”
* * *
As Annie struggles to save her failing business, her life spirals towards disaster. Growing up means she can’t stay “one of the boys.” And even if she could, none of her friends like playing second fiddle to a flock of ill-tempered goats. But when a hard winter puts the goats, and Annie herself, in deadly peril, can she snatch triumph from the jaws of tragedy?
An Amish Country Calamity is an edge of your seat Amish book filled with good values, great humor and a whole goat-load of fun. If you’re looking for a unique Amish read guaranteed to to leave you feeling uplifted, grab this book today!
* * *
“Sexy, seductive and simply delightful. Deanna Chase has worked magic, and I can’t get enough of Jade Calhoun and her adventures on Bourbon Street” – Viv Arend, New York Times bestselling author.
Jade loves her new apartment—until a ghost joins her in the shower.
When empath Jade Calhoun moves into an apartment above a strip bar on Bourbon Street, she expects life to get interesting. What she doesn’t count on is making friends with an exotic dancer, attracting a powerful spirit, and developing feelings for Kane, her sexy landlord.
Being an empath has never been easy on Jade’s relationships. It’s no wonder she keeps her gift a secret. But when the ghost moves from spooking Jade to terrorizing Pyper, the dancer, it’s up to Jade to use her unique ability to save her. Except she’ll need Kane’s help—and he’s betrayed her with a secret of his own—to do it. Can she find a way to trust him and herself before Pyper is lost?