(Ed. Note: As is true with a good many bestselling authors, here at Kindle Nation we were proud to know Richard Bard way back when. So it’s great fun to check in from time to time to note the continuing upward arc of his career as a novelist, and particularly of his debut thriller BRAINRUSH, which thanks to the greatest readers in the world is currently holding down a sweet spot in the Kindle Store’s Top 30 books overall … with a 4.7-star rating based on 198 out of 210 rave reviews. We know that Richard is putting the finishing touches on the Brainrush sequel which is due out December 18, and otherwise he hasn’t looked back … except to give back, in the form of the very generous offer currently on his website, which we’ll let him describe below. -S.W.)
Now, here’s Richard–
Thanks for participating in the “Feel the Rush” promotion. It’s designed to be a win-win for both of us—for only 99 cents you get TWO books plus a chance to win a brand new Kindle Fire, and I get an opportunity to find another fan for BRAINRUSH (the #1 Top-Rated Mystery & Thriller and the #1 Bestselling Action/Adventure on Amazon as of November 1st!)
It’s as simple as 1—2—3
1. Buy BRAINRUSH—BOOK ONE for the temporarily-reduced price of 99 cents.
CLICK TO BUY: KINDLE NOOK OTHER FORMATS
2. Within 48-hours of your transaction, email a proof-of-purchase in the form of a screen-shot of your order confirmation (or simply forward the order-confirmation email you receive) to: Promo@RichardBard.com…
3. Receive an email certificate good for a free copy of BRAINRUSH—BOOK TWO (coming in December), plus confirmation of your entry into a drawing for a free Kindle Fire. (No purchase necessary to enter the drawing. See details below.)
WAIT, is that right? You only pay 99 cents and you get the Amazon #1 Top-Rated Mystery & Thriller and the #1Bestselling Action/Adventure, plus the highly-anticipated sequel this December, PLUS a chance to win the amazing new Kindle Fire???
Yes! That’s it! No tricks… No gimmicks… No obligation. Do I hope that you’ll become a BRAINRUSH fan? Sure! Am I keeping my fingers crossed that you’ll let me know how you feel about it by leaving a review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or your favorite site? Of course! But that’s entirely up to you. (By the way, this promotion won’t last forever, so if you’d like to tell a friend about it, click the “Share” link at the bottom of this page.)
Here are the details:
1. Amazon Kindle users: BOOK TWO will be gifted to you directly through Amazon within four weeks of the release date.
2. Nook and other eReaders: BOOK TWO will be gifted through Smashwords.com in the format of your choice within four weeks of the release date.
3. The winner of the Kindle Fire will be announced on the release date for BOOK TWO, but not later than December 18th, just in time for the holidays.
4. No purchase necessary for the drawing. If you’d like to enter the drawing for the Kindle Fire, simply “Like” the BRAINRUSH Facebook page (Click HERE), then send an email with the words “I Feel the Rush” in the subject line to: Promo@RichardBard.com. Be sure to include your full name in the email. Your address is not required. We will then add you to our private mailing list (which will never be given to anyone!) so we can let you know about future books and promotions. You can opt out an any time after the Kindle Fire winner is announced.
For upcoming offers and information, please “Like” the BRAINRUSH Facebook page here: BRAINRUSH on Facebook
Note: To qualify for this promotion you must send in your proof-of-purchase within 2 days of your purchase of BRAINRUSH. When you send it in, please allow up to 48 hours for processing of your certificate. This promotion is subject to change without notice. But don’t worry—if you submit your proof of purchase or entry while this page is still ‘live’ on the richardbard.com website, you will definitely receive your free gift certificate and/or prize entry notification
(PS: I’m not usually a big fan of book trailers, but I promise you, this is the best booktrailer of the year. Please tap this link to watch it. –S.W.)
(This is a sponsored post.)