This just in from author Richard Bard:
Buy 1, Get 1?
Doesn’t matter what we call it — it’s just a great deal to make sure that everyone has a chance to read both books in this great emerging series from one of the most successful indie authors of 2011 … and now, 2012:
That’s right. Buy Brainrush II, The Enemy of My Enemy, and you can receive a FREE Kindle copy of Richard Bard’s bestseller Brainrush I, a Thriller.
Go to http://richardbard.com/promo/ for all the details!
by Richard Bard
* * *
Kindle Edition: $0.99 and currently FREE for Amazon Prime Members Through the Kindle Lending Library!
This is Book-2 of the highly-acclaimed bestselling series. It is recommended you read Book-1 first. On sale now for only 99 cents, or borrow it for free in the Kindle Lending Library.
Praise for Brainrush, a Thriller (Book I):
- “Brainrush explores the bonds of friendship while pushing the boundaries of science, creating a compelling, action-packed thriller with a climax that’s a knock-out!”- CJ Lyons, New York Times Best-Selling Author
- “A terrifically entertaining thriller. Especially successful is Bronson, an amiable, low-key tough guy able to rescue his princess, survive brutality, and retain a sense of humor.”- Publishers Weekly #1*
- “Rich characters, crackling dialogue, and a climactic sequence that is stunning, enervating, and innovative all at once. Richard Bard is a voice to be reckoned with.” – Rebecca Forster, USA Today Best-Selling Author
- “An inventive and compelling hybrid of science fiction, adventure, and political thriller. Rather than end the novel with a simple rescue operation, however, this author provides a far more intriguing and unexpected conclusion.- Publishers Weekly #2*
- “Coming out of something stronger is usually a good thing, but Jake Bronson quickly realizes some things are just as much blessings as they are curses. “Brainrush” follows Jake Bronson as he comes into new cognitive powers, but finds him targeted by both sides of the war on terror, as he embarks on a worldwide journey to save his daughter, and maybe humanity along the way. “Brainrush” is a fine and hard to put down thriller, recommended.” – Midwest Book Review, Carl Logan, Reviewer
Jake Bronson returns in Book II of the acclaimed thriller/adventure series by bestselling author, Richard Bard.
Former combat pilot Jake Bronson believed the worst was behind him. But when a sophisticated terrorist cell shows up in his home town, he’s drawn into a conflict that threatens the heart and soul of every mother in America. The bonds of love and loyalty are tested as Jake and his friends are swept into a deadly chase that takes them from the beaches of California, to the depths of the world’s longest underground river, and finally to the remote jungles of the Venezuelan rain forest—where Jake discovers that it will take far more than his enhanced abilities to prevent what is coming.
About the Author
In 1976 young Air Force pilot Richard Bard was diagnosed with cancer and learned that he had only a few months to live. Thirty-six years later he’s still going strong. Now he writes about second chances in the Brainrush thriller series. He currently resides with his wonderful wife in Redondo Beach, California. “BRAINRUSH II, The Enemy of My Enemy” is the second book of the series. For more information visit RichardBard.com.