Did you win a Kindle Fire tablet this week?
If you are James Speiser of Grants Pass, Oregon, you did. James won his on Monday in last week’s Kindle Nation Daily KINDLE FIRE Giveaway Sweepstakes, and when it arrives at his home today he will become the 14th citizen of Kindle Nation to win a Kindle Fire from us in the past few months.
But we’d like for you to be one of the 50 people who will win one of these Kindle Fire tablets from us during the remainder of 2012, and all you have to do is follow the extremely easy steps at the end of this post to have a great chance to win.
But first, a word from … Today’s Sponsor
by Bonnie Trachtenberg
- “Wedlocked speaks to so many people…Trachtenberg’s appealing wit and ability to create characters that jump off the page and into our hearts has a lot to do with it…I highly recommend this book.” —The Long Island Tribune
- “I laughed out loud at this story. Got a tad teary here and there and I also loved every page I read. Ms. Trachtenberg is a hoot! If you’re looking for a gift novel, here it is–give it to yourself first!!” —Nancy Erickson, Cheryl’s Book Nook
- “Wedlocked is a wonderful, amusing escape…you will find yourself laughing throughout the book…Don’t miss the read….it is splendid!!! You will love it….I certainly did.” Five Stars—Silver’s Reviews
- “Trachtenberg’s story is not only moving, but inspiring..a beautiful story about friends, family, dreams and most importantly second chances in love and life…I thoroughly enjoyed reading Wedlocked…I highly recommend this novel.” Five Stars—Boekie’s Book Reviews
- “Bonnie Trachtenberg is T-A-L-E-N-T-E-D! WOW! LOVED this one! This is a story that will have you smiling, frowning and everything in between!…DEFINITELY highly recommend with 5 Books and two thumbs up! I can’t wait to see what Ms. Trachtenberg has in store next for her new found fans!” —ReviewsbyMolly.com
- “Wedlocked is a transformational novel, filled with family, friends, love, heartache, and redemption, just like real life–only much, much funnier! Enjoy!” —PopcornReads.com
- “This book has everything – drama, humor, sadness and even some adventure tossed in. Wedlocked is a fast-paced book that makes you giggle and cry at the same time…I didn’t want this book to end.” —Five Stars (Kitties)—Socrates Book Reviews
- “I can’t quite put my finger on what makes Wedlocked so special. Is it the strong characters…or is it the universal story of trying to live up to other’s expectations while staying true to your own dreams? Whatever it is, Wedlocked is a fun, emotional and intensely satisfying read that I would highly recommend.” —Hands and Home
Here’s the set-up:
On what should be the happiest day of her life, Rebecca Ross is panic stricken. Rebecca has just wed Craig Jacobs, but she realizes she put more thought into choosing her florist than she did in choosing the man she’s just pledged to love for the rest of her life.
Before Craig, Rebecca, a talented Long Island girl, dreamed of following in her grandmother’s footsteps with an acting career. Unfortunately, she was cut down to size by years of disappointment, and by her first love—a Hollywood director. She returned to Long Island a lost and broken woman, and ended up in the last place she ever wanted: her old bedroom at her parents’ house.
But Rebecca’s mother, an overzealous convert to Judaism, has a long held dream too: marry off her three daughters to Jewish men. So no one is more thrilled than her when Rebecca meets and marries bon vivant Craig Jacobs, the man who has won over the whole family. Too bad they’re all about to discover that underneath his charismatic shell, this Prince Charming is anything but!
“Wedlocked is a funny, warm, and engaging story about life, love, marriage and family. This page-turner is the perfect summer read!” —Wendy Walker, bestselling author of Social Lives
And here, just in case you forgot are the details on how to
Enter Our KINDLE FIRE Giveaway Sweepstakes:
- There’s no purchase required, but we do need you to go to our Kindle Nation Facebook page and “Like” us if you have not done so already.
- You’ll need to do this on a computer rather than a smartphone, and you should give the page a few seconds to load, because for some reason it takes a little longer.
- Then just follow the prompts to enter the sweepstakes, and you’re done!
- Limit of one entry per weekly sweepstakes, but feel free to enter every single week!
Good luck! And happy reading!