Discovering Your Human Algorithm: How to Live with Meaning and Purpose (How to Algorithm Book 1)
How to Live with Meaning and Purpose now?
- Traditional structures and strategies don’t seem to work?
- Maybe you need a career re-set or you want to improve your relationships?
- Are you good at many things but a specialist in few?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this book will be good for you.
In the age of coronavirus and COVID-19, how do you find meaning and purpose?
It seems that many activities are restricted, but living well is and has always been a choice.
The benefits of reading Discovering Your Human Algorithm TM
- You will learn to discover yourself through action.
- You will learn the three types of learning.
- You will learn that being positive is the only practical way to live.
Dr. Zachary S. Brooks weaves his practical 6A* philosophy in an easy-to-read and jargon-free easy-to-do actions that produce immediate positive results. Discovering Your Human Algorithm draws upon some scientific research, but it is primarily grounded in Dr. Z’s experiences as a college and international athlete, world traveler (speaks four languages), academic (humanities, science, decision making), Hollywood Actor, organ donation recipient and advocate, and podcaster to share tips on living life with meaning and purpose. *The 6As are Athletics, Adventure, Academics, Art, Advocacy, and The Human Algorithm.
Learn more at https://drzpodcasts.com/ and https://discoveringyourhumanalgorithm.com/